The length requirement for the Research Essay is five paragraphs, and each paragraph should be…
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts at an amazing
PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
As sonnets usually do, this sonnet must be centered around one clear idea: DIVERSITY. The Sonnet is built on a principle of artistic balance and contrast. The octave (first eight lines) states a problem, raises a doubt, establishes a conflict, or asks a question. The sestet (last six lines) solves the problem, resolves the doubt, or answers the question. The move at line 9 from octave to sestet is known as the volta. Please have some rhyming.
Your poem will be on: DIVERSITY.
Your sonnet must include:
* Poetic diction (i.e., use of words) must be in alignment with the theme you chose from above
* Poetic form (14 lines with a clear volta or turn on line 9)
* 3 different figures of speech: anaphora, metaphor, and simile
* 4 words (verbs or nouns) extracted the following list:
1. pythagorize (definition) To philosophize or speculate in the manner of Pythagoras or the Pythagoreans.
2. taciturn (definition) (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little.
3. palanquin (definition) (in India and the East) a covered litter for one passenger, consisting of a large box carried on two horizontal poles by four or six bearers.
4. antiquity (definition) the ancient past, especially the period before the Middle Ages.
5. mollusk (definition) an invertebrate of a large phylum which includes snails, slugs, mussels, and octopuses. They have a soft unsegmented body and live in aquatic or damp habitats, and most kinds have an external calcareous shell.